Saturday night August 2 is the final JML Outdoors night tournament at Lake Pleasant. We will start registration at 3:30pm outside of The Hook Up. Boats will go out in the order they sign up starting at 5:00pm. Weigh in will be on the dock at 1:00am. Total all in is just $150 per team. See you there!!
Friday afternoon’s anglers were greeted with one of the better storms of the summer as 42 boats staged against stormy skies for a night of fishing at Saguaro Lake. The weather faded just as the bullhorn was declaring rules and calling boat numbers and flights.
Despite the tough conditions Jamie Shaw & Mark Poe brought in a solid 24.04LB bag winning 1st Place and securing a $2,350.00 check. Scott Owen & Tom Kilduff’s 22.76LB took 2nd Place winning $1,425.00. Rounding out the top finishes were Scooter Griffith & John Stewart, 21.97LB earned them 3rd Place and a $750.00 payout.n Team Caruso showed they know where the giants sleep winning Big Fish once again with 7.39LB kicker worth $840.00. Great job to all!
Money & Prize Finishers:
1. Jamie Shaw & Mark Poe 24.04LB $2,350.00
2. Scott Owen & Tom Kilduff 22.76LB $1425.00
3. Scooter Griffith & John Stewart 21.97LB $750.00
4. Kevin Caruso & Michael Caruso 21.12LB $840 BF 7.39LB $450 = $1,290.00
5. Vu Au & Tai Au 16.51LB $300.00
6. Aaron Heath & David Bebawy 15.86LB $250.00
7. Andrew Napoleon & John Browning 15.26LB $225.00
8. Clay Lippincott & Christian Borucki 15.22LB $200.00
9. Michael Rodriguez & Rosanne Rodriguez 15.12LB Rigid Halo Torch Prize Pack
Total Bass Addicts would also like to thank all of our gracious Sponsors who bring fantastic products and prizes to our Anglers. Rigid Industies, Phoenix Boats, Babe's Boat Care, 'Fishin For The Cure, RoboJunkie Boat Detail, JB Design, LLC - RoboWesty - FishClipper, Fringe Tackle, Bass Ads, Props Plus, Last Chance Performance Marine, Catalina Marina, Boston's, and last but not least M&J Trophies and Apparel who provide our oustanding plagues and trophies.
Our last event of the season will kick off once again at 7pm on August 8th, we are looking forward to seeing you all once again and thank you for fishing TBA!